Wednesday 12 December 2012

12/12/12 - 12 days till Christmas

Blue Checked Shirt - Urban Outfitters Sale (2 years ago)
Green Jumper with Side Zip - Asos Sale

What my hair did look like when I did it... I just curled them with my mum's cheap £10 straighners. But I did it like 2 hours before I left the house & did cake my hair in hairspray but my hair is the worst, it just doesn't style all it does is be straight & boring! So it was a good attempt for me to try & curl it! I just pulled it all to one side to make it look as if I have a shaved part





Skirt - Actually my Llama Print Pinafore Dress - Topshop (From Helloooo! :-) Post)
 Shirt - Mum's vintage like 20 years old
Tights - New Look bought last year they were only 25p! 
Heels - Miss Selfridge, January Sale

This is what I wore last night to my mate Danielle's uni house, Christmas Party as we've just handed in our last essay for Christmas! (I have another 3 due in after Christmas, 2 on the same day! Then the other a week after & 3 days after that an exam! So over 'the holidays' I have 8,000 words to write! No Christmas for me then :'( )

The skirt is actually my Topshop llama print pinafore I wore in my very first post. I just tucked the top bit into the skirt to make it look like it's just a skirt! So I have 2 outfits in 1! :)
I love this shirt which is my mum's which is about 20+ years old. It has shoulder pads in it which I love! Because I have quite small shoulders I like wearing shoulder padded stuff which all my mum's vintage clothes seem to have & fit me! (I'll do a post of all my mum's vintage stuff soon!) To make my shoulders broader as bags are always sliding off my shoulders which is so annoying :(

The party was alright wasn't the best party. Don't think I was drunk enough! I did have a good time though & stayed over for the night.
I'm really not feeling the Christmas spirit even though Christmas is only 12 days away now! It feels like the middle of September! I actually haven't bought any presents yet, I'm just the worst at present buying I never know what to buy for people!
I also need to buy my Christmas clothes but shops are rubbish lately, there's nothing I like! Hopefully they'll bring some nice stuff out & I'll be sorted soon!

Also today is 12/12/12 which will be the last time we'll ever have the same day, month, year all in one! & so far we're all still alive & the world hasn't ended yet! (I don't believe in all that rubbish we'll see Christmas & 2013!)

Julie 
XxX




No comments:

Post a Comment