Tuesday 20 August 2013

Preparing for the Winter chill

Zara


Price isn't available for some reason on the website but this is the link to it here


WAXED COTTON PARKA - £69.99

I think this is my favourite coat from the Zara collection but it's expensive for just a simple waxed jacket!

SHEEPSKIN DOUBLE BREASTED JACKET - £69.99


MOTORCYCLE JACKET WITH ZIPS - £69.99

I'm loving the quilted shoulders on leather jackets & really need to invest in one!


Marks & Spencer

M&S Collection Off Centre Zip Mid Length Biker Coats - £55

This is a reasonable price for a coat but it's a bit plain & boring. I like the button detail on biker coats like the one above or below

M&S Collection Double Breasted BouclĂ© Biker Coat with Wool - £89



Indigo Collection Pure Cotton Waxy Jacket - £59



Topshop

HOODED LIGHTWEIGHT JACKET - £60

This is the navy blue one but they also do it in a khaki green & black. You can also get a waxed version that looks very similar but that's £68 & I don't think it looks as nice

LONGLINE LEATHER-LOOK WOOL BIKER - £75

QUILTED BIKER JACKET - £58

I really want a coloured leather jacket. I'm a bit bored of my black one now! I really want a green one but haven't found one I like sadly I have set my eyes on a Balmain real leather one which I'm never going to get :(

Mango







When I seen this jacket I instantly fell in love with it. At first I wasn't keen on suede jackets but this is just perfect. I love the style as it has the quilted shoulders & the zip detailing. If I could make this even more perfect I'd make the collar bigger. As I'm not too keen on no collared jackets.



Think this is my favourite jacket out of them all as it's real leather & studded! Just the perfect jacket for me apart from the price tag :( Even though I'd easily wear it double the times of the price tag!


Asos

Warehouse Longline Biker Coat - £95
ASOS Coat With Leather Look Sleeves - £75

ASOS Leather Collar Cotton Biker Coat - £95
ASOS Wool Biker Coat With Leather Collar - £55
Only size 14 left meant to be £110
I love these two jackets sadly the one on the left only has size 14 left which is waaaay too big for me! & £95 is really stretching it even if I will wear it everyday!

I hope you like the collection of coats I've found & like for the Winter season which is fast approaching us in the UK sadly. The tights are going to be dug out soon & the white Converse buried away! :(

I also really want a Barbour jacket, a waxed one in particular but the price tag just doesn't fit my bank balance at all! & I couldn't put myself through putting a picture as it'll just make me even more sad that I can't afford one!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment