Tuesday 3 September 2013

River Island AW13 Collection

These are the pieces I like from River Island AW13 Collection I've taken from Look website
They've got some really nice things in but there aren't any prices yet but I'm hoping to get some of the pieces!

Block Print Jumper

Multicoloured Scarf

Stack Rings

Brown Skater Skirt

Brown Mini Skirt With Zip
I love the style of this skirt. Zipped skirts are in for the AW so I shall have to invest in one! I love zip detailing.

Black Leather Miniskirt
I can't really tell from the picture if it's real leather or not... But if it is real leather I don't think I'll be able to afford it! But I love it & really want it!

Flower Print Dress
I love the print & style cut of this dress but it's one of those dresses were I don't know if it will look as nice when you see it... Hmm I need a day dress!

Orange Coat
I like the style & colour of this coat. Orange is my favourite colour as well as green!

Black & White Print Midi Skirt
I like the print but I don't know whether I suit midi skirts, I think they look better on taller people at least 5"7 which sadly I'm not

Gold Clutch Bag with Chain

Embroided Jumper With Shoulder Detail

Love the detail on this jumper defiantly a statement jumper for Autumn!

Grey Belted Dress
Yet again I don't know whether I'd suit this dress or if the length will work for my height...

Red Leather Mini Skirt
A really need to invest in a leather skirt as it is defiantly an essential for your wardrobe all year round whatever the season/weather! I think this is real leather so will be pretty pricey!  
These should be in stores & online within the next couple of weeks so I shall be keeping a look out & snapping some of them up as I really need to invest in a new wardrobe of clothes! I don't really shop in River Island but I really should more often as they do have nice stuff in. I think the reason is cos they don't do student discount apart from when they have their "student days" randomly in the year where you get 20% off which is good but you never know when it's gonna happen. Asos do sell RI stuff but they don't sell everything so you can't always get what you want sadly! 

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment