Tuesday 3 September 2013

Shoes Wishlist

I was meant to post this ages ago but other things kept getting posted instead like outfit of the day or birthdays, events etc so this got postponed & took a while to find the shoes & link them so here is my never ending shoes wishlist... There are so many pairs of shoes I want/need in my life!

Brogues

Zara Brogue Blucher - £39.99 
Polyurethane
I really want a pair of brogues! I've been wanting a pair for years but still don't own a pair. I like the look of these but it's a shame they're not leather, I have thing against shoes that aren't leather as they won't last as long if they're plastic. I'd happily pay a bit more money for a pair of leather shoes!
Zara Patent Blucher - £49.99
Polyurethane
I love these metallic brogues, they're just so simple but then also look classy. They just make your outfit that little bit more interesting & something different. I've seen quite a few posts on tumblr of people wearing them & they look so nice!
Mango Studded Oxford Shoes - £89.99
Polyurethane
As you'll know by now I am obsessed with studs! I just love & attracted to anything with studs on it! Brogues & studs = perfect I'm killing 2 birds with one stone! However at first when you see the price you'd expect to be paying for real leather but sadly these are not so I don't think I could part that much money on a pair of shoes that aren't leather as they're not worth it!
Clark's Hamble Oak Wine - £54.99
100% Leather
Clark's shoes are the most comfiest shoes ever! Yes they are pricey but so worth it as all their shoes are leather, comfy & the perfect fit. My dad only wears clark's shoes for work & when we were little we only wore them as school shoes as they just last! I don't get how these are cheaper than them Zara ones when these are real leather & definitely 100x comfier too!

I really want the metallic silver Nike Brogues but I can't find them anywhere & don't know what they're called!! If you know where I can get them & what they're called please email me JulieWingg@gmail.com or comment & let me know cos I am obsessed & love them! I just keep seeing them on tumblr but no link to where you can actually find them! :(



I also love these two pair of brogues but I think the ones on the left are men's as it was posted by GQ magazine tumblr...


Jeffery Campbell


Trane cut out shoe - £110 (Office)
Black Leather White Sole
I love these, they can be dressed as formal shoes or informal. I love the monochrome on it which is meant to be still in season again this year come the Autumn/Winter! But I just can't afford to pay £110 or £99 with 10% student discount. It's just too much for a pair of shoes!
Trane cut out shoe - £110 (Office)
Black Leather
These are the same as <--- Just as nice but I prefer the monochrome but if you want to go for more formal of just plain black these are the alternatives!

Ankle Boots

Limited Black Leather Cut Out Ankle Boots £59.99 (New Look)
I seen these boots on tumblr & love them, but not too keen on the tassels as I don't like tassels & found it was a girl who posted them was from Australia. I was just having a browse & actually found them on the new look website! I've linked them so if you want to buy them just click on the photo but be quick there's only a limited number of pairs!

Timberland Boots

Timberland 6" Premium £135 
I've been wanting a pair of Timberland boots since I was like 11 of something when it was in back then but my mum wouldn't buy me a pair cos they were £50/60. Now they're more than double the price £135!! I really can't get a pair now! If they were still £50/60 I'd buy a pair now but £135 really isn't affordable even if they last for years etc! I really like this yellow/nubuck colour but wouldn't mind a black pair either!

Nike Free Run 2

Nike Free 5.0 Junior £50
Nike Free 5.0 Junior £50
Nike Free Run 2 £65 reduced from £80
Nike Free Run 2 £80
So I joined a new gym that is opening at the end of this month in July in Belle Vale not far from mine as they have a really good deal. £10 admin fee then £9.99 a month but that's a year's contract. I didn't want to commit to that so I'm paying £12.99 a month & the £10 admin fee. I can't wait for it to open & start going as I've been saying for ages I need to join the gym if I want my 6 pack!!

I need to invest in a pair or running/gym shoes & have set my eyes on a pair of Nike Free Runs however they are out of my price range :( Even for a junior pair they're £50 which I don't think I can spare that much on a pair of gym shoes even though I will get my wear & these are the lightest shoes ever as they're made from like polystyrene. (well feels like they are) I'd probably never take them off if I got a pair as well as they're so comfy & light. But I'm still unsure & have time to find a pair!

These are shoes/boots I want but are unable to afford or find! :( So if you know where I can get them please let me know!





Balenciaga Buckle Strap Ankle Boot £795
 I want these boots so so much! If I could have any pair of shoes in the world it would be these!! But I don't know how I could ever justify paying £795 for a pair of boots or ever be able to afford it!! Even with my dream job or if I won the lottery I don't even think that it's acceptable... I love how it's been styled with the gold bangles worn on the ankles to match the gold buckles I really want some! Ahhh I love the shoe version as well! I think Jeffrey Campbell's Coltrane is the best copy of the cut out boots & they seem to be the only ones to make good look a likes even though they're pricey too over £100 :( 


BALENCIAGA CEINTURE LACE ANKLE BOOTS BLACK £705

I also really like these! But not as much as the cut outs still pricey & not justifiable :'(


Want to do this to mine!!


I'm still unsure on the wedged trainers but I think I'm starting to like the Nike Sky High Wedge... Ellie Goulding has been sporting them a lot lately!


Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment