Thursday 28 August 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I have sadly finally joined the 21 club the last out of all my friends. I'm glad I'm the last birthday as I seriously don't want to grow up! Being old is no fun I wish I was a kid forever! I'm the most immature & definitely don't look 21 at all & can probably still pass for 16. I don't feel older but the fact I am older & I know I am it makes me feel old if that makes sense? 



Gabby got my a cactus!


She also got me a yankee candle,  I can't smell pineapple though


Macarons from Patisserie Valerie




Leather Jacket - Matalan
Bag - Topshop
Top - From Danielle - New Look
Necklace - Mango via Asos
Jeans - Hollister
Cutout Boots - Zara 

These are the worst jeans ever I don't understand them like they are massive around my hips. I know they're super low & I got them when I was like 16 & a lot skinner but even now they still don't fit!






I went to the gym in the morning so nothing special or different. I think I fell asleep during the end of yoga when we do our relaxation... As I missed a step out! It's not the first time I fell asleep when I was jet legged from Florida. Didn't do anything all day then went to the pub with Gabby, Kelly & Danielle. These are only photos with me & Kelly as we were sitting next to each other.

These are gifts I got off my Auntie & Uncle & Gabby. Hannah has my presents off Kelly & Danielle but she couldn't go last night but they've got a surprise for me tomorrow so it'll be my birthday round 2. Holly couldn't make it to the pub as my mum was being a pain & in the afternoon I'd rearrange the pub from yesterday night to tonight but then as my mum wasn't doing anything last night I didn't want to stay at home I changed it back when she changed her plans. But I'm hoping to go go-karting in a couple of weeks which will be my birthday round 3.

I went to Rome with my mum & dad last week which is meant to be my birthday/graduation present. I've been meaning to do a post of Rome but I took a lot of photos which I need to go through so hopefully I'll get that up before the end of the week!

What a coincidence this is post 127, my birthday is on the 27th & 27 is my "lucky"/favourite number.





Also we went to my nan's for dinner on Sunday. The first image shows the table all laid ready to eat! There are quite a few dishes but they're actually the same things each end of the table so everyone can reach. We had crispy duck & pancake as well as the usual rice & different dishes of food.

How pretty do these cakes look?! My auntie made them. They're pastry & inside is custard & coconut. The white are plain, the green are green tea flavoured & red are beetroot. But you can't taste the beetroot. I love the filling the pastry not too keen as it was quite dry which not much flavour but they look too good to eat! She definitely needs to go on the bake off! 

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment