Sunday 4 June 2017

Ghetto Golf


Another belated post from last Friday when we went to Ghetto Golf after work for Jacq's leaving thing. He's going to Camp America for the summer & I am So jealous. I really need to do something like that at some point. 

A load of us went after work to Ghetto Golf - crazy mini golf with cocktails. We were in groups of around 3/4. I'm super competitive but golf really isn't my sport as I did lose my ball on the first hole. It fell off the course so I had to get another ball which was 6 points already for me. But I actually did alright & drew with Kelly on my team somehow. Carl won in our team only by 3 points as he did get a hole in 1 so I wasn't that annoyed at not winning. 

The cocktails are pretty good in there, I got Aki's Protein Juice - coconut rum, peach juice, mango puree, lemon juice & Rubicon mango juice. Which is my ideal cocktail coconut & mango. I think the L'orange Bandit was nice as well but I actually can't remember. Apocalypse Cow bbq opened the night we were there serving all bbq food.

We stayed there till quite late then went over the road to The Baltic Social for a drink. Most people had left by then & it ended up with just the 4 of us me, Kelly, Jacq & Melissa who ended up in town. I was meant to be getting the last bus home but ended up staying out as my parents are away so might as well stay out. Jacq was meant to be going at 10. He was in work the next morning for 7am & left at half 1 & I left not long after him. Got in at 2:15am eating granola out the box.. 

Don't know how I even manged to stay out that late when I left the house at 7:20am for work, I'm usually in bed for 10:30! It was also the hottest & sweatiest day ever walking from work the other end of town all the way down to the Baltic Triangle I just wanted a shower! In trainers with my backpack with my lunch box & all my crap I have in it! But it was a good night, I hope Jacq enjoyed it & wasn't too hungover for work! 

Miss you Jacq work is so quiet & weird without you! Hope you're having an amazing time at camp!




No comments:

Post a Comment